SMART BRAKE for
SMART BRAKE can be applied on any wheelchair front wheel with either disc brake or rim brake. Control brake and parking with wireless remote, requiring very limited hand force. Companions can control same brake from distance, enabling for added safety and more independent activity.
SMART BRAKE enables wheelchair users to be active, by using front wheels doing workouts by hand or with ski poles . Control the brakes remotely from the chair or from trigger in pole.
Choose between disc or rim brake, both hydraulic provided by the Smart Brake Unit which comes ready bled to your ordered brake solution. Most front wheels are compatible with the rim brakes from Magura.
The remotes weighs less than 30g, thus having limited impact on your workout. With the brake Unit and a caliper it ads up to around 700g.
Mounting the remote
A brake system customised for your needs
Try our build-your-own-kit tool to get the right components to your vehicle.
- Easy to mount across different front wheels
- Hydraulic brake solution, Magura rim brakes
- Multiple remote controls, adjust to user needs
- Rechargeable, USB
- Adds 0,7 kg weight, and 0 mm width on chair
• Universal rim brake solution for front wheels
• Control the brake from trigger in poles or from remote mounted on chair
• Wireless brake and parking for both active user or companion (20-30m distance)
• Limited hand force needed – brake with your fingertip!