SMART BRAKE can be controlled by a hand controller activated with single button for “Brake” and “Parking”. The wireless controller fits easily in your hand, around your neck or mounted on the handlebar of the bicycle, wheelchair or trolley.
Parents or companions can operate the brake and parking wirelessly from 20-30 meters distance, making the user more independent and safe.
• Activate brake by holding down the «Brake» button. The braking force increases from 0-100% for a rapid but soft brake
• Parking brake is activated by pressing the button marked with “(P)”. To deactivate the parking brake, press the «Brake» button once. Signal failure activates the safety brake. The hand control activates the safety brake (Fail-safe) in case of lost signal (failure or out of range). When the signal is resumed, the braking cycle ends, and wheels no longer locked. The safety brake ensures that the attendant always has contact with the brakes in every situation.
• Battery capacity <25%: Red flashing light every ten seconds
• Battery capacity <15%: Fail-safe is activated, the brake unit lights up yellow by the side of the charging port
• Parking brake: Red flashing light every four seconds
• Lost contact with the brake unit: Red light when triggering
• Contact with brake unit: No light on tripping Info
• Battery: CR2032
• Battery life: 1 year
• Neck strap included