Cycling is an activity that is increasingly popular – several major media houses such as NRK and the BBC report. It is no longer just a sport for adults or play for children. Cycling is becoming more common as a means of transport and as a form of exercise for many. To use an occupational therapy expression – cycling is a meaningful activity.
Vegvesenet (The Norwegian Public Roads Administration) says «Good cycling habits from childhood and adolescence will be natural to continue to schools and work, to exercise and training and to holiday and leisure cycling. If cycling has been a natural activity throughout life, it can also become a natural part as you get older. “
And from NHI it says “You do not have to be a professional cyclist with a racing bike and fancy equipment to take advantage of the health benefits that cycling provides”.
Cycling provides opportunities to see new places, keep the body moving, and feel the air against the skin. Bicycles have advantages on an individual level, but also in a bigger picture.
We at SmartGroup see the development, not only in Norway, but in Europe in general, – yes maybe all over the world; sustainability and efficiency are in focus, and in that context, the bicycle is an important part.
See our product brochure.
Our mission is to give as many people as possible the opportunity to cycle – which is why we have developed a completely unique brake that will do just that. SmartBrake enables cycling for more people, regardless of hand power, hand size or disability. It no longer has anything to do with whether you are an adult or a child, young or old: cycling is fun, healthy and an easy way to get around.
I started working with SmartBrake a few months back. I chose SmartGroup because I have faith in a company that wants to make a difference! I am motivated by more people choosing SmartBrake.
Why should you choose our brake solution?
- We have a good dialogue with several companies that have the same wishes and visions as us: Hjelpemiddelspesialisten, Exero and Beitostølen Health Sports Center, to name a few.
- We have a development team that sees opportunities and wants to make each customer happy. They put in extra work if need be to find the best solution for you.
- SmartBrake is modular and can be adapted to your needs.
- SmartBrake may look like a regular bicycle brake, but the qualities that make it patented are far from ordinary.
- We live by sales, but do not want to sell a product that will not work for you. We focus on good guidance.
- SmartBrake is a braking solution that can make the bike ride safer and it can be mounted both on new bikes and retrofitted on the bike you have today.
How to choose the right SmartBrake solution?
There are several ways to Rome and I want to be your guide – feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for individual customization of your SmartBrake.
SmartBrake can be funded by grants as necessary accessories for bicycles. Of course, SmartBrake can also be purchased directly from us. Get in touch for a pleasant and individual guide.
Trained occupational therapist – From SmartGroup