- A sitski sled does not have brakes for use on asphalt.
- The user can scrape ski pole spikes in asphalt, but provides very limited braking effect.
- The user must train in flat terrain or terrain where speed can be reduced naturally without active braking.
- SmartBrake integrated in RollerSafe roller skis. The skis are mounted under the sitski sled.
- Brake trigger is mounted in ski pole (separate trigger for right and left ski / pole).
- The user easily adjusts the brake by pressing the trigger on the pole. Requires limited hand power.
- The user can control the speed easily through the poles and can keep the body in its natural position.
- No risk of the poles getting in the way of the sled.
- The user can train in more varied terrain, get a better training effect and at the same time increased safety.