Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- Spike comes with mechanical brakes, which the user activates by pushing in the lever mounted on the side of the sled.
- Users with reduced grip, hand force or upper body mobility may have difficulty getting the required braking force via the mechanical brakes.
- SmartBrake 1×1 kit: 1 brake unit is mounted on the rear wheels (y-split), rim brake. 1 brake trigger is mounted in a ski pole.
- Mechanical brake on front wheel is retained as secondary brake.
- The user can control the speed easily through the ski pole and can keep the body in its natural position.
- No risk of the poles getting in the way of the sled.
- The user can train in more varied terrain, get a better training effect and at the same time increased safety.