Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- A user with epilepsy experiences a risk of losing control of the bicycle in the event of a seizure.
- The user needs a brake that is activated automatically in the event of sudden seizures.
- SmartBrake 1×2: Brake unit is mounted with rim caliper of the front wheel, thumb brake replaces one of the original levers. Accompaniment control is mounted on the attendant’s bicycle.
- The user can hold the brake lever with his/her thumb to release the brake. The user releases the lever to activate the brake.
- The person with epilepsy can cycle without feeling afraid of losing control in the event of a seizure.
- The person can maintain the activity with confidence that the spouse can intervene.
- The person can experience joy and mastery with an activity, rather than having to stop cycling.
- Companion experiences extra security and enjoyment of joint activity.