- The person cannot operate the brake with his hands, and as consequence cannot ride a bicycle as he/she cannot adjust his speed or stop.
- The person misses participating in activity as equal with others.
- The person cannot use the bicycle as transport vehicle.
- The person will benefit physically and mentally from cycling, but can not participate in this activity due to lack of brakes.
- SmartBrake is mounted on the Praschberger Comp handcyle.
- SmartGroup has developed a solution that allows the person to use the brake on this bike using his chest or chin.
- In this specific solution, it was recommended to replace both brake systems so that the person can use the brakes on both the rear wheel and the front wheel separately.
- SmartBrake 1×1 kit: 1 brake unit with 2 disc brake calipers (y-split) for 2 rear wheels. 1 brake lever fitted with special bracket for steering with chest / chin.
- SmartBrake 1×1 kit: 1 brake unit with 1 disc brake caliper for front wheels. 1 brake lever fitted with special bracket for steering with chest / chin.
- With the help of SmartBrake, the person can use a bicycle both as an aid for transfer and activity.
- SmartBrake allows the person to ride safely in traffic and that the person can participate in activity independently.
- The solution gives the user easy access to brakes and parking, without major rebuilding of the bike.