Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- The person found it difficult to brake with an ordinary brake due to impaired hand function.
- The person had an accident with a bicycle and was now afraid to cycle.
- The person wanted the spouse to be able to brake if he or she did not succeed.
- SmartBrake 1×2 is mounted on Easy Rider from Van Raam.
- Brake unit is mounted on the rim on the front wheel, thumb brake replaces one of the original levers and companion control intended spouse.
- The person can cycle without feeling afraid of not being able to use the brake.
- The person can maintain the activity with confidence that the spouse can intervene.
- The person can experience joy and mastery with an activity, rather than having to stop cycling.
- Spouse experiences extra security and enjoyment of joint activity.