This Privacy Statement applies to Rollersafe AS (hereinafter referred to as “we”) and explains why we collect information about you, how we use this information and how we take into account your privacy.
Our basis for processing personal information will vary, will consist of your consent or because it is legally required. Furthermore, it may be necessary to process personal information to fulfill an agreement with youor to fulfill a legal obligation. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- About personal information, consent and cookies
Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual.This may be name, address, phone number, email address, IP address and purchase and online behavior history.
All processing of personal data, such as collection, registration, storage and extradition is subject to separate rules, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
Optional sharing of information
Some information will only be stored by your consent, such as information that can be used to show you advertising on third party websites based on products you’ve seen in our online store. If we use such services, we ask you for consent to this on our website, and we will collect the information only if you agree.
- What kind of information do we collect?
In order to deliver a good service, we rely on collecting various types of information, including personal information about you. Below is an overview of how we typically collect personal information and what information this typically is. We do not collect sensitive information.
- a) Information you provide to us
When you register and / or shop on our website, you must provide some information stored by us, such as name, email address, address and mobile number. We will also save information when you contact us later. The information you provide can also be enriched using social media or similar.
- b) Information we receive through the use of our services
When using our services, we record information about what services you use and how to use them. We collect information about:
- i) Your device and your internet connection
We can record information about the device you use, such as mobile / PC, operating system, and browser manufacturer. We can also collect information about the connection to our services, such as IP addresses, network IDs, cookies, and unique identifiers.
- ii) Use of service or purchase
We record information about your use of the services, such as which pages you have viewed, when you viewed them, and what features you have used on the pages.
- c) Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we offer on this site. We also work closely with third parties (such as business partners, technical services, payment services, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics, search engines and credit information agencies) and may receive information about you from these. This also includes information that is publicly available.
- d) Cookies and other content stored locally
When you use our services or are on our website, cookies and other data are stored that can be read by us later.
- e) Automatic assessments
Through analysis of your purchases and behaviors, automatic categorization of you as a customer.
- What is the information used for?
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- a) To deliver and improve our services
We use personal information to deliver the goods (or services) to you. Example – We need personal information to log in to our pages and, if relevant, to pay for goods and services. We also use personal information to ensure the best possible user experience for you, including by customizing the display of the content of your screen / device and ensuring the fastest possible loading of the pages.
- b) To customize the services, provide recommendations and relevant marketing
We would like to provide you with recommendations, product information and service adjustmentsthat are most relevant to you. Based on the products and services you’ve used or purchased, ads you’ve clicked on, or articles you’ve read, and based on the behavior of other users with similar usage patterns like you.
- c) To improve digital communication and advertising
We use your personal information to improve our advertising.By creating a profile with us, you agree to targeted advertising through programmatic purchases and targeted advertising through social media where your personal data will be used in the purchase of such advertising.
- d) To prepare statistics and understand market trends
We prepare statistics and chart market trends. We do this to improve and further develop our product offerings and services. As far as practicable, we try to do this with anonymous information without knowing that the information is specifically linked to you.
- e) To prevent abuse of our services
We use personal information to prevent abuse of our services. Abuse may be an attempt to log in to someone else’s accounts, attempted fraud, spamming and other acts prohibited by Norwegian law.
- Sharing of information
In some cases, we share personal information with other companies that provide services on our behalf. This is first and foremost to give you a safer and better shopping experience. Here are the most important examples:
- a) When others perform services on our behalf
Such as web and marketing agencies to run the online store and show you targeted marketing as well as create campaigns. These are not allowed to use this personal information for anything other than performing services for us. If you have consented to the sharing of information, the information may be shared with the following third parties:
- Google Analytics and GoogleAdwords
- Information on usage patterns on the website (including which pages visited and when) are shared with Google that is linked to you as a user in a partially anonymized manner.We will not be able to associate this with you personally, but we may use the information to see general usage patterns on our website and to send you tailor-made ads in Google’s network in the form of image and text ads on third party websites.
- Facebook Messenger(chat)
- If we were to usechat solution from Facebook, Facebook would be able to identify you on our website so that you do not have to enter your name and email to initiate chat with us. We do not store these data on our website, but the chat history will be stored on our Facebook Messenger account. The log can be removed at your request if you contact us.
- Jivochat (chat)
- We use Jivochat as chat software, and will save the chat log as well as your IP address on their server. The log can be removed at your request if you contact us.
- This page may use FacebookPixel, which detects that you have been on our website so that you can later receive advertisements from us via Facebook’s network.
- WordPressog Gravatar
- This website usesWordpress as a content management solution. If you were to create a user on our website or publish a comment with us, a cookie will remember you as a user when you visit our website next time, so you do not have to log in every time. If you have registered a profile picture on Gravatar.com, Wordpress will associate this with you as a user and view your profile picture on our site.
- Contact Forms
- If you make use of one of our contact forms, the form will be sent as an Email to us and will be stored on ourEmail Server. A copy of the e-mail can also be stored in a database as well, to ensure that we have received your message if the e-mail should not arrive. This database is deleted periodically.
- b) In case of suspected offenses
information may be provided to public authorities upon request. We will also be able to disclose information on suspicion of fraud, or information necessary to resolve specific disputes.
- Deletion of personal data
We are required by law to keep certain personal information. Examples of this are:
- Order data according toright of warranties
You are bound to be able to delete all our information about you if we are not required to store them. If you want the data deleted, send us an Email (See “Contact Information”).
- Security of personal data
We use appropriate security measures to protect personal information under our control against unauthorized access, retrieval, use, disclosure, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal.
- Special about e-mail and SMS marketing
If you have an active customer relationship with us, we may send you e-mail marketing or other electronic communication methods in accordance with section 15 of the Norwegian Marketing Act. This includes newsletters and other inquiries regarding content, services, offers, promotions and events from us via email, phone, SMS and social media.
However, if you do not have an active customer relationship, we will only send such marketing if you have given us consent. Your personal data can also be used to customize this communication. You can easily sign up for marketing requests through the unsubscribe feature in your emails / text messages at any time.
- Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may periodically update or change the privacy statement.
In case of major changes, we will inform you about this.
- Right to complain
You have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, which in Norway is “Datatilsynet”.
- Contact information
If you have questions about our privacy statement, questions about the use of personal information, if you wish to receive data we have registered on you, correction of registered data, withdrawal of consent or deletion, please contact us at email@example.com